Monday, January 3, 2011

Freebie QP - Love Who You Are : )

Hi everyone

I thought I'd share a QP Freebie,
made from my latest kit
Love Who You Are - it's 50% off until Thursday!!

here's a layout I made using this QP
and another layout using my new kit
Love Who You Are (50% off)

You can purchase the kit at the following stores
50% until Thursday.
  

so you never miss a freebie or a challenge that I am hosting,
I would love for you to play along!

 and last but not least the QP Freebie Download

ps: please don't forget to leave some luvs
Sue  : )

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the QP! I've been anxiously waiting for it since you said on DD that it was coming! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this cute QP! Love your LO you did with it and will look for the perfect pics to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the QP! Now to see if I can do it justice! Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the QP! I found you when I was browsing over at Digitals. I love the Tranquil Times kit and QP's and am going to purchase them right now. :)

    ReplyDelete