Sunday, July 24, 2011

QP Freebie : Day 7 of 8

hi again

It's day 7 for the Designers at Digitals
celebrating Christmas in July with a % off sale
and freebies on our blogs.

My Digitals store will be 30% off (excluding current specials) from July 18 - 25.

My seventh QP Freebie is made from my
Thankful For Mini kit.
This Thankful For Mini Kit was my prize contribution for
Digitals November 2010 Calendar Challenge.

Mini Kit - Thankful For
The mini kit includes:
4 papers, 2 frames, 1 flower, 1 tag, 1 swirl

available in my store 30% off
Here's a quick peek at some more of my mini kits
(former Digitals challenge prizes)

and here is the QP Freebie
 (sorry - link has now expired)
ps: thanks to everybody for taking the time to leave luv's!

  Here's the Blog Roll for the Digitals Designers 
  that are also participating in our 
  Digitals - Christmas in July celebration 
  we all have % off sales in our Digitals stores 
  and freebies on our Blogs!! 

  due to different time zones,
  freebies may not all be posted/updated at the same time 


Don't forget I've got 30% off my Digitals Store
(excluding current specials) July 18 - 25

Happy Scrapping - Sue : )

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue, this is really beautiful!

    Many Blessings! Deborah

    ReplyDelete